Spotted a shoe you think should appear on ShoeperWoman.com? Got a shoe-related story you’d like to share? Feel free to submit it below – ShoeperWoman will select her favourite submissions for publication on the site!
Before submitting your post, please be aware that I’m unable to guarantee that all submissions will be published. To give yours the best possible chance of being selected:
- Use the search form at the top right of the screen to make sure the shoe or product you’re submitting hasn’t already been featured.
- Include at least one large, high-quality image – please make sure that you have the right to share the image, and haven’t just taken it from Google Images/Pinterest etc. Please note that submissions containing copyrighted images will not be accepted.
- Include at least 300 words of text.
- If you’re writing about a product, include a link to where the product can be purchased.
- Don’t copy and paste content from other websites including your own – all content must be original.
- Feel free to include a link to your own website or blog – it will allow people to click through and visit your site!
- Do not include affiliate links, or any tracking links
WONDERING WHAT TO WRITE?
Looking for an idea for a post? Here are some topics you might consider:
- SHOE STORIES – tell us a story about how you came to love shoes, your favourite pair, or the ones that got away. (Example here.)
- SHOW US YOUR SHOES – Shoeperwoman readers love seeing other people’s shoe collections! (Example here.)
- TUTOTIALS or ‘HOW TO’ posts – these can be either footwear or fashion related. (example here)
- STYLING POSTS – Show us the different ways you’ve styled a particular pair of shoes. (Example here.)
- SHOE SPOTTING – Got a new pair of shoes? We’d love to see them, and are particularly interested in how you style them! (Example here.)
Please also note that any submissions which are obviously adverts will not be accepted. If you’d like to advertise on ShoeperWoman.com, please click here.
Please be aware that ShoeperWoman.com is not a fetish site: the focus here is firmly on fashion, and the site is aimed at audiences of all ages, so we ask any potential guest posters to please bear this in mind.[user-submitted-posts]
ShoeperWoman accepts only the very best submissions, and is not able to respond to individual enquiries, so please don’t be offended if your submission doesn’t make it onto the site this time. If you’d like to submit another post, please check out the homepage first, to get a feel for the type of content we accept.