Last year, I set myself the challenge of wearing every pair of shoes in my collection at least once in the space of a year, and documenting them on my blog. Just to make things a little more interesting, I also promised to dispose of any pairs of shoes I didn’t manage to “save” in this way. You can read more about that challenge, and how I got on, here.
This year, I’m doing it all over again: but this time I’m asking you to join me!
The next Shoe Challenge will run from February 14th 2011 (just in time for you to get dressed up for Valentine’s Day) to February 14th 2012. You can join in any time, as long as you complete the challenge by the official end date.
You must wear every pair of shoes/boots you own before the end of the challenge. (And it doesn’t matter whether you own five pairs or five hundred – everyone is welcome!)
- You must take photos of yourself wearing each pair of shoes as “evidence”. (Full length outfit shots only: photos showing just your feet don’t count!)
- Use ’em or lose ’em: any shoes you haven’t worn by the end of the challenge must be disposed of.
You’ll find a longer version of the rules here: it’s a good idea to read them before signing up, so you know exactly what you’re in for! You’ll also find the Shoe Challenge F.A.Q here – if you have any questions that aren’t covered, just drop me a comment.
How to take part:
If you’ve read the rules and you still want to take part, here’s what to do!
- Count your shoes and boots: it’s OK, I’ll wait here while you do it…
- Post the badge you’ll find below in the sidebar of your blog (or anywhere else on your homepage).
- Begin saving shoes!
- Link back to Shoeperwoman.com from your Shoe Challenge posts.
Ready? Grab a badge below!