Last week, I mentioned doing a Shoeper Style Challenge featuring ASOS’s bold polka dot “Prop” shoes, and even although our last Polyvore challenge went down a bit like the proverbial lead balloon, I’m really curious to see how you’d all wear these shoes, so I thought I’d give it another go!
Personally, if I were wearing these shoes, I’d go for the predictable black-and-white palette the shoes seem to be begging for. I’ve added a bit of subtle pattern mixing, and some bright red lips and nails:
I know you can do better, though, so…
1. Go to Polyvore (you’ll need to create an account, if you don’t already have one)
2. Find the shoes here. (Or search for “ASOS Prop”)
3. Create an outfit to wear with them.
4. Save it to your computer.
5. Upload it to the comments section of this post.
6. Sit back and enjoy looking at everyone else’s outfits!
I’m looking forward to seeing how you’d all wear these!