Fancy a quick look at the future of footwear?
Well, your wish is my command, and in the gallery below you’ll find just some of the shoe styles you can expect to see arriving at ASOS.com within the next few weeks – in fact, some of them are there already. And what will the future look like for our feet? Well, the things that jumped out at me from this selection include:
- Tapestry. You can see one example of it on the amazing ‘Ablaze’ wedges, above, but you can expect to see a lot more of it, too.
- Strange silhouettes. From weird wedges to sticking-out tongues, we can expect the unexpected from our shoe silhouettes.
- Winklepickers. Trust me, I’m as appalled as you are…
- Colourblocking. It’s going nowhere. This is either good news or bad news, depending on your perspective.
- Rounded heels. These appear on more than one of the shoes in the upcoming ASOS collection.