‘Pearl’ suede and lace ankle boots from Topshop

These ‘Pearl’ ankle boots from Topshop aren’t the kind of thing I’d usually go for, but I just can’t help loving them. The combination of the lace ankle insert and floral ankle embellishment is just so pretty, and the colour also gives these a bit of a vintage feel, although the shape is very modern. The one thing I’m not convinced by is the drawstring around the ankle, which I feel might make these look like very beautiful sacks tied around the legs, but I’d definitely be willing to try them on to find out.

Want to try them too? They’re £100 at Topshop.

10 Comments

• Sammy says:

These are so pretty! And they do have a great vintage feel about them. I would prefer them without any of the decoration at the top though, not even the flowers, just lace and shoe would be my ideal.

• Karen says:

The lace ruins them for me. I’d like them much better with just the basic pump, and the rose-embellished ankle strap.

• Rhiannon says:

Love. But too darn expensive for me to justify buying them. Dammit.

• Tracey says:

No, I do not want to try them. They are awful.

• Razzmatazz says:

Oooh, I love these! Imagine them with a simple LBD and a big, sparkling cocktail ring!

• fashion icon says:

i purchased these shoes an they r hott..so many ppl loved them i wore them for a red carpet event an everyone went crazy!!!! Prefect shoe!!

• Charlotte says:

I am trying to hunt down a pair of these desperatly. I hope you dont mind me asking but do you have a product number or item code that i could try and contact topshop with?

• Hi Charlotte,

This post is really old, so I think it’s quite unlikely that the original commenter will check back. As the shoes are now out of stock, your best bet would be to contact Topshop directly (although I very much doubt they’d still have them) or perhaps try eBay. Good luck!

• Charlotte says:

I love these but couldnt afford them in Auguest and now want to purchase a pair. Anyone know where i could get some from or am i just too late?

• Jade says:

I effing love these shoe’s. I really want them but I had a look on topshop uk and they don’t have them on the website. can anyone help me? i want to know if they ship to South Africa & how much and how much the shoes are in Rands